Thank you for choosing Fit Life Pediatric Consultants. We would like to take a moment to welcome you to our family. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve your child and family. We are dedicated and passionate about Pediatric care. We look forward to working together with you to provide quality care and support in pursuit of your child’s full potential growth and development. We are affiliated with several local hospitals including our very own Nicklaus Children’s Hospital. We work closely with various Pediatric specialists to bring complete all around care to our patients. Parenting is a challenging task that endures many transitional periods and thus we strive to facilitate those difficult moments encountered in the many stages of childhood. We will remain by your side during your parenting journey with the ultimate goal of keeping your child safe and healthy.
What To Expect At Your First Visit
On the day of your first visit with us, you will experience and receive our expert individualized care based on your visit need. When you visit our office, you will be greeted by our front desk staff that will walk you through our initial intake and sign in process. Once you’ve completed the welcome packet, you will then be escorted for triage and initiation of your clinical visit by our medical assistant. She will transition the care to Dr. Mafut after obtaining all relative medical history. At this point, Dr. Mafut will begin her individualized assessment and examination of your child. This is a detailed process where Dr. Mafut will take her time, not only to become familiar with your child, but with the family dynamic as a whole. This could include anything from an initial newborn or child visit to a sports physical exam, laboratory consultation, or a sick visit, to name a few. Before concluding your initial visit with us, our staff alongside Dr. Mafut will make sure you are familiar with our office hours, office policies and procedures, after hour’s protocol, and most importantly, that all your questions and concerns have been addressed. We always aim to provide complete wellness care to all of our patients with the goal of making sure every patient and their family’s experience goes above and beyond their expectations.
COVID Safety and Prevention Protocols
Because we safeguard the wellbeing of our patients, their families, our staff, and our community, we have implemented protocols to provide safe quality care at Fit Life Pediatric Consultants as established by both county and state regulations and CDC recommendations
- We are spacing out our appointments to abide by the COVID 19 physical distancing recommendations.
- We are limiting the numbers of patients in our waiting area.
- We are requiring everyone who visits our facility to please wear a mask.
- We will conduct temperature screenings to all visitors and employees.
- We are conducting thorough sanitation practices between each patient to assure our facility and common patient areas are being extensively cleaned.
- We will be limiting the number of visitors with patients. If you need accommodations, please see front desk personnel.
- We have implemented one entrance and one exit in order to limit contact in between patients/visitors.
- Please note and respect floor markings to provide safe distances.
- We are offering Telemedicine for certain consultations. Please speak to front desk personnel for more details.
Please be patient with us while we fulfill these new health protocols for the protection and well-being of all. For all additional information or to schedule an appointment, call our office (305) 777-3505.
Thank you! Dr. Mafut and FLPC Staff
Dr. Mafut is amazing. I have recommended her to everyone in my family. She is thorough and truly cares about her patients.